The people who will be interviewed were chosen by the Mid-Term Review Task Force, which was created by the Board at the end of 2018.
The Task Force is composed of Bruno Rivalan (CONCORD Board Member), Tanya Cox (CONCORD Director), Soledad Briones (CONCORD Head of Membership & Communication and Cecilia Rolland (Governance Coordinator).
The following points were taken into consideration when choosing the people who would be asked to undergo an interview with the consultant, Hans Wolters from the company ODS:
- The total number of interviews had to be limited to 20, given budget and time considerations
- Balance between networks and national platforms,
- Balance of different regions and sizes for the National Platforms
- Larger and smaller network organisations
- Gender balance (bearing in mind that the majority of people participating in CONCORD's work are women)
- Five delegates with varying degrees of involvement in CONCORD's day to day work
- Representatives of the different structures of the confederation:
- Two Board Members
- One person per committee and the Gender Reference Group
- Two/three people from each Hub
However, the survey is open to all, and if the questions of the survey do not cover what someone wants to share, then the Mid-Term Review forum is another avenue to contribute.
All inputs are taken into consideration in the report-writing stage.